Wednesday 7 December 2011

Nadine Coyle Working With Celine Dion. Really?

Out of many of the stories I hear, this one has to be the most outrages one ever.


Girls Aloud member Nadine Coyle was supposedly approached by Canadian singer Celine Dion's people for her to work on an up and coming project. I know you're thinking 'whats so strange about that?'. Well, if you haven't heard Nadine's solo single 'Insatiable' then of course you would be confused. If you have then you are aware what I'm on about.


Here is Nadine Coyle's official single. After you watch and listen I will explain my reasons of this dramatic outburst.


OK, Nadine Coyle poo's all over Cheryl Cole and Nicole Roberts vocally, no one is denying that. But 'Insatiable' for me has to be one of the most annoying songs I've heard. Its upsetting that some one as pretty an vocally able allowed herself to come out with such a song.


So my point is, Nadine wrote her song and she told The Sun: 'I'm working on a Celine Dion project, her comeback. Her people contacted my people and now I'm doing that'.


I find it amazing to hear such a thing. I hope for Celine's sake that Nadine's writing skills have improved and I hope for her own sake that she has because I really would like her to release an album that makes Cheryl and the rest of the girls say 'that's REEM'.

No comments:

Post a Comment