Thursday 8 December 2011

Example VS The Saturdays!

We all have an opinion one one thing or another and we all know I'm a major culprit at that. Rapper Example has been known to speak his mind quite often.


Example has said girl group The Saturdays 'offer nothing' to the music industry. Comparing them to Girls Aloud who he says are far more 'exciting, Example says that The Saturdays are being failed by their record label.


This isn't the first time Example has had a feud with the girls, in the summer he told the Daily Record 'The problem I had with The Saturdays and Alexandra Burke is that they could be better. They could have better songs and be marketed better.' How many times have I said this via twitter or on Dark Days & Bright Nights? The girls are great singers but what their releasing isn't doing them justice.


He then goes on to say 'Girls Aloud were an exciting girl group. The Saturdays don't offer anything. They seem like lovely girls nut their record or management label are not good enough'.


I know many people will consider Example as a hater or envious of their career nut I agree with him fully. Then again, I'm always getting called a hater.


What do you think? Let me know your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment