Monday 26 December 2011

Jessie J - Domino

Jessie J's 'Domino' video has finally premiered today.

'Domino' is from the re-released platinum edition of her debut album Who You Are and the track has peaked #28 on the Billboard Hot 100 since its release in the winter.

The Katy Perry knock-off track is an OK song but I did expect the video to be amazing and it wasn't. Clearly the recession has hit the budget to this video. With plenty of costume changes and brightly coloured wigs, the video doesn't get more creative than that. 

Just like the song, the video left me feeling un-satisfied. Watch it and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. Boring!! It resembles all of her other videos... I have always said that she is like Jaheim - great to listen to, boring to look at! Some shots offend my eyes

    ReplyDelete