Thursday 21 July 2011

NEW VIDEO: Mz Bratt Ft. Dot Rotten - Speeding By!

Mz Bratt has dropped her new video yesterday and already the views are way past the 7,000 mark.

Video is shot beautifully and Bratt looks cute. In a strange fairy tale, I, Capri Hakeem, actually like the song. I've never really been a fan of the femcee lyrically but this song is actually cool.

I do however feel like that all she does talk about is 'haters' and trying to make a mark some where. Not sure where but I guess she knows where she is making that dent.

Check the video below and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. "I do however feel like that all she does talk about is 'haters' and trying to make a mark some where. Not sure where but I guess she knows where she is making that dent."

    Rich coming from you!! You still have no idea that people dislike you for being forever negative, yet you always talk about haters!

    ReplyDelete