Wednesday 27 July 2011

NEW VIDEO: Angel Ft. Giggs - Popstar!

New singer sensation Angel, has hit the scene like a ton of bricks. After the release of his reply to Jessie J's 'Do It Like A Dude', he has been the talk of the town.

Angel has just released the video to 'Popstar' which features UK hip hop rapper Giggs.

I wasn't so sure about the track within the first 20 seconds, but as I listened to it some more it grew on me. Vocally, I think this guy is great. I love that his image and vocals don't compare at all. Its like you expect him to rap or spit some grime lyrics then his all adlibing through your speakers.

'Popstar' for me is a hit. Only based on Angel though. Giggs lyrically isn't doing much for me on this. We all know 'Look What The Cat Dragged In' was a hit amongst his other releases. For some reason I am not feeling him on this. Its not terrible per say but I'm sure he could be better.

Check the video and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment