Wednesday 27 July 2011

NEW MUSIC: Preeya Kalidas Ft. Scorcher - It's A Problem!

Lately, I have started to like music which I would usually be opposed to. Blogging about Scorcher twice in one month is very worrying.

Ex Eastenders star Amira, AKA Preeya Kalidas hasn't had much luck within the music industry. After releasing a 'Cross My Heart' which features grime artist Skepta, the song has taken many set backs. The reviews I read and the comments I heard weren't so good at all.

'Its A Problem', dare I say, is actually really, REALLY good. funny enough that Scorcher has stepped up his game. I have no idea what these two artists have done but they need to keep doing it.

Lets be honest, it could of been worse right? I may not purchase the song but I definitely wouldn't change it if it came on the radio that's for sure.

Take a listen to 'Its A Problem' by Preeya Kalidas featuring Scorcher and express your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment