Monday 6 June 2011

Plan B - '...You Can F*ck Off Jay Z'!

Plan B aka Ben Drew, is at the peak of his career at the moment. Gigs after gigs, festivals after festivals and travelling all around the world to be doing what he loves best.

May be collaborating with one of the worlds biggest rappers like Jay Z would just be amazing for him? The 'Love Goes Down' singer has reportedly told his label that he will not allow Jay Z to rap on any of his records even though the bosses thought that it would boost his popularity in the states.

At Ibiza Rocks where Plan B was headlining, he told The Sun: "I was like, 'OK, but where we gonna put him?'

"Obviously, he doesn't sing so they thought he could do my (rapping) bits and I was like, 'Nah, you can f*ck off. No way. Not happening.' It's no big deal but people aren't forcing things. If I'm too black for the white stations and too white for black stations then I'm f*cking over there anyway, ain't I?"

Is this a bad decision Plan B will regret later on or has it done the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment