Tuesday 21 June 2011

Beyonce VS Capri!

Since I have been asked to interview Beyonce at Glastonbury on Sunday, I've been really relaxed and calm about it compared to many of my friends, who are very excited and anxious to see what my review on her will be.

In terms of me being very crucial and controversial with the 'Single Ladies' singer, you can forget that as I've been on strict orders not to ask any thing she may not like to be asked. Which means, I can not be myself and Dark Days & Bright Nights is thrown out the window. If you know me and what the purpose of my blog is about then you will know doubt know that I will, however, be writing an article on how I perceived the interview and her as a person.

We've all seen a Beyonce interview before and we know that she always comes across very robotic and very well media trained. I will break that barrier to my best ability when I do get to meet her.

Beyonce has kicked off her European Tour this week in Nice, France. By the time she gets to Somerset for her special gig at Glastonbury, which she has been rehearsing in a secret venue in East London, she would of done many interviews and press releases.

Its said that she will be laying out all her dirt on Piers Morgans show. The interview will be televised on the 27th of June. The same day that the titled album '4' will be released in the US and a day before its released here in the UK. 

I will do my best and provide my readers what they need to hear and learn about Bey. This will be a battle I will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment