Friday 3 June 2011

Jessie J - '...I Have No Boobs'!

Jessie J, one of the UK's biggest female singer/songwriter has admitted that it took her a very long time to get used to her body image and that was due to her flat chest.

"It's taken me a long time to feel confident in my body. I had to get used to the fact that I have no boobs. Now I embrace it. I always get my feet done to make myself feel better even if people can't see them," she explained.

The star, who performed on last night's 'Britain's Got Talent' also added: "I was addicted to blusher, but in an unhealthy way, where I looked burnt! And I do love a drag-queen eyebrow. I don't pluck mine, I just tidy them up every now and then."

Also in the interview with UK's Cosmopolitan magazine, the London singer said: "I've never really thought of myself as anything. I don't think I'm classically pretty, I think I'm unusual-looking."

Without a face full of make-up, Jessie J thinks that people will be unable to recognise her, she said: "I'm totally unrecognisable! I'm happy to expose the fact that I don't look like I do when I wear makeup. People think as soon as you get signed you look great all the time, but it's not the case."

Come on now Jessie baby. We all know now it is best to look 'unusual'. Which is why you play with it so well.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete