Friday 24 June 2011

NEW VIDEO: Estelle - Break My Heart!

Estelle has released a video to her new single 'Break My Heart' from her new album, 'All Of Me'. I loved this song when I first heard it a couple months ago. Its a summer banger.

The video I'm not so sure about. I don't hate it at all but it kind of gave me a headache with all the changing of scene's. I understand that its supposed to be 'ART' and all that jazz.

Also, either photo shop has released a super new version or Estelle has become pretty all of a sudden. Who would of thought that she would look 'aight' in a swim suit? Whatever she is taking or doing, she needs to keep it up. Usually I can't focus on anything else but her teeth. In this case, I saw a pretty smile. Bless her chocolate skin.

Here's the video to Estelle featuring Rick Ross in 'Break My Heart'.



No comments:

Post a Comment