Friday 3 June 2011

Cherri V - About Time!

Maybe I like certain artists to sing a certain way? Maybe I hear something within an artists vocals and have an instinct to know what kind of music genre they should be singing?

'Greedy Eyes' by Cherri V is exactly the kind of music she should be putting out. This song is actually great. Far better than some of the other songs she has put out. Her voice on this is absolutely sweet.

A simple video is what it needed and she delivered that. No hype. Straight raw vocals. But why has it taken her this long to come back to this style of music? Whatever gave her a push, it needs to keep pushing her in that same right direction.

Some people might think 'but I thought Capri and Cherri V have beef?'. Not at all. That whole saga has ended. I doubt very much I'm that much of an importance to Cherri V's life. I will say that, as I'm writing this, I'm currently listening to 'Greedy Eyes'. I don't know when, but I will purchase this.

If you want to see Cherri V live and have a good time, make sure you come to Laughing Boy on 27th June at the Brickhouse in Bricklane.

Watch the video viral to 'Greedy Eyes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment