Wednesday 22 June 2011

Jessie J - Oh Dear!

Poor old Jessica Cornish formerly known as Jessie J has a broken foot. The 'Do It Like A Dude' singer injured herself during rehearsals for Capital FM Summertime Ball.

She has been hobbling around on her injured foot for the past week after initially being told that it was a torn ligament when she was taken to hospital on June 11. But now, after returning to hospital for a series of scans, Jessie has been informed that her foot is actually broken.

Jessie put on Twitter: "I am back in the U.K. I didn't Tweet all day yesterday as I was at the hospital having scans on my foot! To get a specific diagnosis... Turns out I've been hobbling around with a broken foot."

Poor old Jess, but can we talk about the hair for a minute? It has taken me a while to get used to the Mystic Meg do and now I am struggling to see the pretty side of this extensions that she has. Lets all be honest, Jessie J isn't the most stunning girl we've seen but she has this unique look which works. I think she should go back to her old hair style. Thanks.

Watch Jessie J perform 'Price Tag' at the Summertime Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment