Monday 27 June 2011

NEW VIDEO: Starboy Nathan Ft. Wretch32 - Hangover!

Sunny day in the west of end, walking through Soho after a nice early dinner with a friend at the Groucho restaurant. On our way to a bar for some drinks, I see this guy looking at me strangely. Closer I got to this fella, I realise its non other than Starboy Nathan.

Dressed in a white shirt, black trousers and skinny tie, Nathan and me start talking and he fills me in that his actually shooting his new video to 'Hangover' just round the corner. Asked me and my friend to come join him at the shoot for a bit, but if you know me then you will certainly know that I prefer to be at a bar watching a video than be in one drinking water.

'Hangover' features newly chart topper Wretch32. Its a typical 'Starboy Nathan' kind of track and what I mean is that its a club banger, poppy and has a catchy chorus. Something that Nathan is known for.

The video is crazy. I actually love the video more than I do the song. With dance group like Animaneax doing a choreography on the streets with the singer to the toilet scene where Nathan looks like his getting up to some thing naughty. All of it is great.

Will Starboy Nathan make it this time round or will he disappear again after a few tracks?



No comments:

Post a Comment