Monday 16 January 2012

NEW VIDEO: Stooshe Ft. Travie McCoy - Love Me!

I had the pleasure of interviewing these wild girls before Christmas and to my surprise their actually a bunch of sweet girls.


Although their sweet girls, I was slightly worried on how the public would take to their music in terms of their lyrical content as it was very explicit. 'Love Me' which was originally called 'F*$& Me' was one of the songs that I really loved but I thought it was a bit too crude, even for me. 


Fear not, the ladies have re-recorded the song, filmed a new video AND have got Travie McCoy to feature on it and what a terrific, fantastic version. The video is fun, bright and crazy just what StooShe are all about and the song is catchy. I loved it before I even finished watching the video itself.


'Love Me' is out 5th March so make sure you go out and support the ladies. Watch the video below and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment