Wednesday 11 January 2012

NEW MUSIC: Scorcher - Rack City (Remix)!

Just yesterday I tweeted about Scorcher wondering what happened to it being his time.


My feelings about Scorcher's music is like a yoyo, always up and down. I feel like he hasn't really discovered himself yet in terms of what music genre he wants to do. I personally don't think Grime is for him and nor is featuring on a commercial pop track.


'Rack City' has been a hit since its release, with plenty of artists spitting on the instrumental. Listening to Scorcher's remix, I've finally decided that he sounds better doing Hip Hop music and this track show cases why. Its simple and his flow is very smooth. That is just my opinion.


Listen to Scorchers remix of  'Rack City' and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment