Wednesday 23 November 2011

NEW MUSIC: Troy Hudson - Say Bye Bye!

Soul has been missing from UK music ever since Floetry have split and from then we have been bombarded by watered down 'soul' music. This is all about to change from tonight.

Troy Hudson aka Little Trizzy, former member of girl group RD has just put up her first official solo project entitled 'Say Bye Bye' featuring rapper MDot-E. 

I can not stress already how much I've been playing this song already and as I type this, its playing. Smooth, soft and yet heartfelt. I am expecting major things from this girl and to be honest after hearing this track, she's just set herself up way high and all she has to do now is stay on that level.

Listen to 'Say Bye Bye' and let me know what you guys think.


No comments:

Post a Comment