Monday 14 November 2011

Gwen Stefani's Gay Ol' Kids!

Boys will be boys. Girls will be girls. Boys will be girls. It seems like everybody wants a change now and celebrity children are no different.
 
Gwen Stefani's kids are really cute and I'm not one to bad mouth children at all but I feel the need to express my opinion on why the Rossdale kids, Kingston (5) and Zuma (3) have got their nails did? I mean, I'm not so sure if Gwen is going through that phase where she really wanted girls but got boys and is pretending their girls by getting their nails did and making them wear girl Ugg Boots.

I'm sure the fact that her husband Gavin Rossdale admitting to being in a gay relationship with a man for nearly a decade isn't helping her mentality on this occasion.

What's that saying, 'like father like son?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment