Saturday 12 November 2011

JLS Killed It!

I'm not really a major fan of JLS but I do love the fact that they are really good at what they do.

Last week Saturday, the boys were guests on XFactor's Xtra Factor on ITV2, the same show where their career started off, were performing an acoustic set of their new single 'She Makes Me Wanna'.

I've seen JLS perform live on various occasions, watched them on TV shows and never have I ever got goose bumps from their performance until this set.

Watching them do an acoustic set, which they really hardly do, shows how much they have improved on their vocals. As Aston is usually considered the one with the best voice, Marvin and JB, you will notice have come a long way from sounding really not so good.

Towards the end of the set, may not be a major part but you will hear how soft and sweet JB's voice is and the riffs that Aston does are just absolutely amazing.

JLS are the biggest, youngest boyband in the UK and have a major following. I can now truelly say that I am a fan.

Watch their performance on Xtra Factor and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment