Tuesday 22 November 2011

Beyonce Stans!

For a very long time something grated me the wrong way when it came to pop diva Beyonce. Only recently did I realise exactly what it was, her obsessed fans.

The 'Countdown' singer has massive support from her fans all over the world. Sometimes they come across crazy with how much they are fanatic about her.

During a press conference to promote her concert DVD Live at Roseland: Elements of 4, Bey asked her her fans to 'calm down' with the Stan support. They often get in to major arguments on social network sites such as twitter and I know this for a fact as I have been one of the people that have been attacked for being opinionated about the singer.

I find it abnormal to be obsessed with another human the way people get over celebs. And we know there's an issue when the celebrity themselves ask their fans to 'tone it down'. Can we really blame fans for being the way they are? Beyonce herself talks of love in a crazy way so her fans are an image of her. 'Dangerously In Love' is just an example. If she falls that hard then we cant be upset with her fans, right?

Pride is a big thing and some people forget that. Pride is what makes us not do stupid things like get a tattoo of a celebrities name or date of birth or even for the plain simple reason that they have it. Some people have pride and some just don't really care.

I on the other hand would not want to be in a room full of Beyonce crazy fans, knowing me I'll say something that just might get me in trouble. But I will say this, just be normal and focus on yourselves. Its not a bad thing to like some one's music or progression but we don't want to scare them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment