Saturday 7 May 2011

Jamelia Hates Ugly Kids!

Now we all know there are children/kids out there who start off as the ugly duckling and grow to be a beautiful swan. Or sometimes vice versa. This is reality.

Singer Jamelia has tweeted today:
"OMG...There's a lil' Girl here (at Teja's Acting Class) Called Jamelia...Why am I Vex? If u ever see how the girl looks like my foot bottom!"

Then followed by:
"Wow...so many people cussin me cos I said a lil' girl was fugly, She aint following me on twitter, Calm down mayne - Some Kids ARE Butters!"

Now, like I said, there are kids that just start of life with the wrong look. Jamelia being a parent to 2 daughters, I would of thought would never make a comment like that. Especially when one of her daughters isn't a pretty sight. My mum always said, 'look at your garden before you peak over the fence'.

Jamelia can not be upset that her followers were angry at what she said, can she?

No comments:

Post a Comment