Monday 16 May 2011

Dappy - 'It Wasn't The Best Sex I've Ever Had'!

Here we go, Dappy allegedly cheated AGAIN on his mother of two girlfriend, Kaye Vassel.

This isn't the first time something like this has come about. First time it was with dancer, Georgia Amodu who did the tour last year and now its with a 21 year old model from Newcastle, Cassie Johnson. The two met at Tup Tup Nightclub and was told they had an instant 'chemistry'.

In an exclusive interview with News of the World, Johnson said: "It wasn't the best sex I've ever had. I know Dappy gets women throwing themselves at him so I think he was surprised when I woke up next morning, refused to give him my number and said I didn't want to see him again."

I'm guessing Dappy thought of himself to be a woman's pleaser but obviously he was wrong, she continued: "He was quite selfish in bed, taking the time to please himself without worrying about what I wanted. To be honest, I got bored and just wanted to doze off. I left soon after waking next day.

"I regretted sleeping with Dappy and forgot all about it until months later when N-Dubz were at the club again. This time Fazer gave me the eye. But I didn't want another disappointment so I just stayed with my mates, away from the VIP area."

Seems like the pint size rapper isn't getting hits in the bedroom sector. To give him the benefit of the doubt, Dappy did admit to have separated from his baby mother. So, do we have our own Rachel and Ross situation here then?

No comments:

Post a Comment