Saturday 7 May 2011

Estelle Breaks My Heart!

3 years since we have heard anything from the UK singer who's based in the US. Estelle says 'She was living...' which is why it has taken her this long for her to drop her brand new single 'Break My Heart' featuring the boss himself Rick 'Rozay' Ross.

Estelle is not the best artist to come out of the UK but she has something that makes us want to listen to her and to be honest, I don't know what that is. I find myself wanting to reload her songs knowing full well that I shouldn't. Her album Shine which was released in 2008 features her number #1 single 'American Boy' and also 'Wait A Minute (Just A Touch)'.

Produced by Don Cannon, 'Break My Heart' is her first single from her new album 'All Of Me' which will be released end of August. This is a very summer, in your car-lets drive to Cornwall kind of jam. With Rozay's smooth flow and Estelle's deep vocals, I believe this song will be a hit. If not in the UK then definitely in the US. 

Take a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment