Tuesday 4 October 2011

NEW VIDEO: Chingy - Paperman!

Been away for so long, Chingy has come back with this new track and video 'Paperman' which is off his EP Still Breathing.

The St.Louis rapper best known for his hits such as 'Right Thurr' and 'Holidae Inn', chases his paper around his ‘hood of Walnut Park. Ching-a-Ling is now independently signed and working on his next album No Risk No Reward.

Will 'Paperman' receive the same welcome as his 2003 hits have? Its a cool song but the video is what I was very much disappointed with. Talking about money and calling yourself a 'Paperman' but yet your video looks like it was filmed using a mobile phone. Slightly ironic that isn't it?

I would still download this as it would just be something I can clean my 'crib' too.

Watch the video to Chingy's 'Paperman' and let me know your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment