Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dappy - Attention Seeker!

While nearly all of us have been shocked this year by many celeb pics in the nude being leaked such as Chris Brown and Aston (JLS) Merrygold, it was even more shocking to find out that N-Dubz frontman Dappy also had full nude pics leaked, or so we thought.

Dappy's girlfriend Kaye has revealed that he asked her to leak his nude photo online as he felt he needed to "prove a point."

"It's 100% real. I should know - I took it on my phone in my room," Kaye told Heat magazine. "And I'm the one who put it on the internet."

Kaye has also revealed that, because the other male artists size of their winky was being ridiculed, he thought he needed to show everyone that he is way bigger than them in the trouser department.

"He wanted me to leak the photo of him, because, you know people had leaked pictures of Chris Brown and Aston from JLS and they both had little winkle-pops, so he just felt he had to prove a point."

I've already got problems with Kaye being this overly hyper-active chick that's always causing trouble and never keeping her mouth shut about what her mouth needs to be shut about. Why would you go to the papers and expose your partner? Lets say yes he did tell you to leak it... So?

Any ways, I'm not sure if it did have any affect on his career or the release of his single 'No Regrets'. PR stunt maybe? Meh, who cares.

1 comment: