Wednesday 7 September 2011

NEW VIDEO: Shystie Ft. DVS - I'ma Boss!

Shystie kick started her mixtape You're Welcome with her new video 'I'ma Boss' featuring DVS.

Leather, bikers and a some what Keri Hilson hood chick look, the female MC is here to show why she was at the top of her game once upon a time.

Been away for a while, Shystie showed the world that not only can she still rip up a grime beat but she can also do the same to dubstep, dancehall and hip-hop.

Never lost her original fan base but now with a whole new image and style, she has gained a lot more than what she had before.

Has she got what it takes to get back her crown? I don't know but I know very well that this chick is not about to give up any time soon.

Here's the video to 'I'ma Boss'. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment