Thursday 15 September 2011

NEW VIDEO: Clement Marfo & The Frontline Ft. Ghetts - Overtime!

I can not stress how much I love seeing music being taken to another level and this is just an example of music breaking barriers.

Clement Marfo & The Frontline are a dynamic group that are here to show you that hip hop and rock can be lovers.

Every time I have seen this group perform, and no exaggeration, they always without fail blow my mind. Their stage presence, crowd interaction and music is just amazing. I'm actually right now stuck for words to write.

'Overtime' is featuring one of the UK's top Grime MC's, Ghetts. Just finished filming Cher Lloyd's 2nd single 'Dub On The Track' video.

This 7 piece band is making history and I am so glad to be apart of it. Watch the video to 'Overtime' and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment