Monday 19 September 2011

NEW VIDEO: Jennifer Lopez - Papi!

After releasing her first single 'I'm Into You' featuring Lil'Wayne, J-Lo is back with her second single 'Papi' from her current album Love?

The sexy mami roams the streets of Los Angeles un -aware of the chaos she is causing. Eating a cookie that makes all the boys chase her, she drives in her Fiat as suitors break their necks to get a glimpse of her, jumping out of windows, leaping off buildings, and even crashing their vehicles.

The RedOne produced track was the breakdown in the 'I'm Into You' video. When I heard it, I instantly thought 'she better release a video to this and it better be good'.

An amazing and hilarious concept. Seems like the break-down of her relationship hasn't affected J-Lo in one bit. And does she look fantastic too.

Watch the video to 'Papi' and make sure you let me know what your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment