Wednesday 9 February 2011

N-Dubz - Are They Falling?

N-Dubz, the most talked about trio in the music scene. Young, talented and always stay true to who they are. Has that changed now?

'Morning Star' is their new and very dance-like song. Is it what I expected them to release? No. Do I like N-Dubz for being REAL and 'Grime-y'? Yes. Am I disappointed by this song? Of course. Are they still going to do well in the charts? Definitely.

Wheres the Mc'ing? Dappy's voice might be annoying to some, but the fella is different. When I think of the trio, I think Grime-Pop. Which is what I like about them. They are not afraid of flipping and changing their music and breaking their boundaries. But 'Morning Star' is not a territory they should of touched.

Talking is what Fazer and Dappy are doing. Sounding like a drunk Aggro Santo's isn't a good look for them. I'm very glad Tulisa has a lot more to do on this track than she normally has but lets be honest, she's repeating the same line's in the song.

Lets hope this is a side they will stay way clear off. I am an unhappy man but I'll get over it.
For all you N-Dublets out there, 'Morning Star' will be released on 14th March 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment