Tuesday 1 February 2011

Capri A Fan Of Nicki Minaj?

Nicki this, Nicki that. Nicki every where... Are we not sick and tired of hearing and seeing Nicki Minaj every where? (I could actually be a lyricist. It rhymes)

The one time every man went to The Village in Westfield to purchase his 1st LV belt or Gucci scarf to see the Barbie at club Runway, she couldn't even get in. What a big shambles it was. 

Minaj's performance at Oceana weren't anything to write home too either. All the hype that surrounds the big, pink fluff is just that, a big, pink fluff. POINTLESS. Her music has become a big, pink fluff too. Is she really taking this Barbie thing too far? After Nicki's appearance in Watford, she headed down to Runway and was told she could not get in due to a major brawl taking place. 

She tweeted after her performance: "Had a blast @ oceana! Security issues r now preventing us from entering runway..."

I, however, was very upset for the people that paid obscene amount of money to get in the club to see her just sit at her table. Me being me, I took my concerns to twitter and tweeted many times how bad and ashamed I was for her fans. Little did I know that an 'Urban, Gossip & Lifestyle' website called 'TaleTela', were observing my tweets. This website has decided to take one of my many tweets, posted it up on their site and called me a 'FAN' (click link for article http://bit.ly/i29HvW ).  

I'm very much distraught by this. But oh well, I guess someone is reading my tweets right?

Watch this video of The Lonely Island with a cameo by the Barbie herself. 

The Lonely Island - Do The Creep ft Nicki Minaj.


No comments:

Post a Comment