Monday 20 February 2012

Rihanna And Chris Brown Remixes!

Rumours are crazy and one of the most ridiculous things we've heard this year was Rihanna was going to feature Chris Brown on the remix of 'Birthday Cake'. We thought it was ridiculous, until now that is.


Not only did we get the remix featuring her ex-boyfriend Breezy, but he himself surprised us with a remix of his new single 'Turn Up The Music' which features Rihanna. A double whammy. I am so confused as to what to think of the situation.


Both remixes are absolutely great and I love it both. Then again, Rihanna and Chris Brown's music is always going to be amazing to me. My only concern is for Breezy's current girlfriend Karrueche. I wonder what she thinks of all this? Actually does anyone even care for what she thinks?


Listen to both remixes of 'Birthday Cake' and 'Turn Up The Music' and let me know what you think.


Chris Brown Ft. Rihanna - Turn Up The Music


YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.

Rihanna Ft. Chris Brown - Birthday Cake (REMIX)

No comments:

Post a Comment