Saturday 18 February 2012

Best Whitney Houston Tributes!

The beloved diva that is Whitney hasn't been gone for long and already she has had many tributes from celebs and fans from all around the world.

Out of so many choices I have decided to pick only 5 covers who I thought were amazing.







Lean Rimes performs 'I Will Always Love You' during one of her gigs in Reno. She sounds amazing even though she gets teary towards the end of the video.



Glee cast Amber Riley (Mercedes) is known for having a powerful voice and her version of 'I Will Always Love You' shows just how much of a great vocalist she is.



Eden Rush, I'm not so sure whether this is just a soloist or a female group but their rendition of 'I Will Always Love You' is amazing and I had to add this to my top 5 especially as Eden Rush is/are British. 



The moment that it was announced that there would be a tribute for Whitney Houston at The Grammy's, only one name came to mind and that was the sensational Jennifer Hudson who blew the house down with her version of 'I Will Always Love You'.



Ashanti has been away for a while but her version of Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' reminds us how much of a sweet voice she has.


No comments:

Post a Comment