Wednesday 17 August 2011

NEW VIDEO: RD - Got Me Burnin'!

The trio known as Ruff Diamondz have dropped their new video to 'Got Me Burnin' today. With everyone retweeting and talking about it on Twitter, the girls were getting so much love.

'Got Me Burnin' has that old skool garage feel to it and it reminds me of something that Misteeq would of released. Whether that's a good thing or not, that's up to you as a listener. It isn't an amazing track but its a track nonetheless.


They have talent, there is no denying that, but I cant help but feel that in a couple of years, when they have 'perfected' their talent, these girls will be huge. Right now I feel like some one signed 3 secondary school girls after seeing them perform in their assembly hall.

The video is OK I guess. To be honest, I cant really be harsh to them because their so cute and it upsets me that I cant be harsh. I'm so glad Troy has got rid of that silly hat she used to wear.

Watch the video to 'Got Me Burnin' and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment