Sunday 7 August 2011

NEW MOVIE: Final Destination 5!

I know many people are thinking that after the last one, are they really bothering with it again?

Final Destination first appeared on the big screens in 2000 and ever since it was hit, there was no way that the writers could just stop without releasing a sequel. Which we ended up with the 3rd and 4th. Now we have the 5th.

I'm a major fan of horror movies. So much so that I can honestly say that its my favourite genre, so I instantly fell in love with this movie. After watching Final Destination 4 in 3D, I was very much disappointed. Predictable and the killings were too quick. Now that we have the trailer for the 5th movie, I'm very excited. It looks much better compared to the last one and I cant wait to see it when it comes out.

Watch the trailer for Final Destination 5 and let me know what you guys think.


No comments:

Post a Comment