Thursday 3 March 2011

The Undisclosed Gay MC!

I don't know if you heard this but lately I've been getting calls from people asking if Ive heard of an MC that's an undercover homosexual. Now, I was just as shocked as you guys are right now. A gay grime MC? Really? Then I sat back with a bunch of friends(male and female) an discussed this situation. Some were adamant that that could not happen in this underground scene. But is that a true statement?

Understandably it is very difficult for an urban grime artist to come out and say he/she is an open homosexual but that don't mean he/she is not doing anything on the sly. And who knows who their 'doing it' with? How do we know it isn't another MC they hang around with? How many MC's do we know that hang around in pairs? It could be anyone. I myself am very interested to find out who it is. Not because I'm going to blog about it(which I will) but just to see how they and the audience deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment