Wednesday 2 March 2011

Selah - Can She Bring It?

Superstar Selah, who is she?  A question, maybe, many of you are asking. You may not recognise her but you sure have heard her big voice before.

2010, we all heard a track on 1Xtra called 'Woman's World' featuring Sadie Ama and Mz Bratt and it had a beautiful video to go with it. This song was the beginning of a journey that would take the star many places.

'I Want You Out My House' is a soulful-funky track featuring Donaeo. Who would of thought that this little bodied girl can sing the way she does. Strong vocals with soothing ad libs make you fall in love with her. She's a dark horse.

The video now, Donaeo could of at least got a shape up or some change of clothes. I can actually smell him through my computer screen. How hard is it to fund yourself a hair cut and a shave? I do think that Selah could be abit more fierce. The shy, timid personality is a cute thing but not for this industry. There are other female artists that cannot sing as good as Selah but have more of the entertainment factor, but that could be down to her team. Can she bring it?

I believe this artists has got what it takes to make it big. If you don't believe me then check out her 'A64 On SB.TV'. I really like her voice. That acoustic set she did is just amazing. Hopefully we will get to see more of that from her as the funky stuff does not showcase her vocal ability as much.

1 comment:

  1. The tune deserves a much better video...and a better stylist...from the actors..to Selah's and outfit...I am feeling the song and she has soooo much potential!!

    ReplyDelete