Friday 7 January 2011

Twitter Tweef - Chris Brown VS Raz B!

Twitter has become an absolute joke. If people are not 'beefing' each other their trying to seduce others.

So are we surprised to hear the feud between Chris Brown and ex R&B boy band member Raz B? I think not.
 
But I will say this though, this is funny as hell.

Started by Raz B of course:

@Rihanna this song is Dedicated to you Baby I Need You,I waited this long F*CK IT what I gotta loose– Myron Destiny http://t.co/HEOZUvJ
@Rihanna this aint no joke for all yall that think it is,no disrespect to anyone — Jodeci Cry For You http://t.co/Xt9ZMZT
@Rihanna when its all said and done Let’s Make This Official.. http://t.co/cJWafdl 
@Rihanna I promise to hold you like a pillow and make you feel right!!!!!!
Im just sittin here Thinking how can niggas like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 @Rihanna
@chrisbrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career by beating women!
@Chrisbrown Do you hit your boyfriend @andre_merritt like you do your women?

Then Breezy says:

@razb2k nigga you want attention! Grow up nigga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy
Tell me this @razb2k!! Why when the money was coming in u won’t complaining about getting butplugged! #homothug!!!
I ain’t deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! # whatalame
I’m not mad though!!! I’m just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!
I’m not homophobic! He’s just disrespectful!!!
@razb2k when I need tips on how to demolish my career I’ll call ya!!!!!

Hey, I love a piece of drama. Don't shoot the messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment