Tuesday 7 December 2010

Judged/Mis-Understood!


You thought you had me figured out when you saw my fitted down low, heard my slang and peeped my swagger,
You tried to banish me to the bottom because of what you saw on the outside and ignored what was or could be on the inside,
You lined your men up in the media and had them portray me as ruthless and savage,
For a while these were obsticles that my "people" could not seem to overcome but as time has progressed your ways of trickery and deciet have evolved into gas that would only ignite the flame within my soul,
Your ignorance and close-mindedness will no longer hinder my intelligence or drive but will only push me harder,
So please with all do continue to be negative and judge me by the color of my skin or the clothes I wear "because that which does not kill me can/will only make me stronger"
and im living proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment