Wednesday 8 December 2010

Cherri Flavoured Beef!

'@cherriv: RT @CapriStar: Ladies, red hair does not suit everyone. Just look at Cherri V!»»Your ALWAYS hitting out at me I don't know WHAT your beef is'

Last night I made a comment about girls and red hair on my twitter page. Because Rihanna has dyed her hair red, many girls seem to think that it will suit them too. As an example I pointed out that singer Cherri V has red hair and to my opinion it does not suit her. To which of course this has started some sort of drama on twitter as you can see at the top. She has retweeted me and added a lil'something at the end.

Now let me explain something, I don't have anything what so ever against the woman. If I make an opinion about something, lets all remember I WONT be the 1st and last to do so ever. Previously, I have made a comment about the Female Takeover remix to Tinchy Stryder's Game Over on my blog on the 10th November 2010 (scroll down to the bottom). My comment was 'The hook? The track did not need no chorus so why Cherri V thought she had to be on the track, lord knows.' Now at which part in that comment did I slate her singing ability or how does that come across I have 'BEEF' with the artist?

You are in an industry where MANY people will have an 'opinion' about your music down to the shape of your big toe. As an artist, you should take the opinions, evaluate it and turn it into a positive. Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Cheryl Cole and so on have been at the forefront of many opinions and so called hating. But their still at the top of their game because they do not come back with SHTOOPIDNESS.

Cherri V retaliated by 1. Retweeting the message so that her 'Stans, Fans & Beggits' had something to say about it. Which is absolutely fine. And, 2. Instead of sending me a message directly on twitter, she sent a 'Stan' a tweet and called me a 'PRAT'. people deal with situations differently and that's how she chose to deal with it.

So many people have said the same thing about the female artist. Ex-friends, industry heads and even fans... There's artists out there who have had #1 Hits and are successfully big in the game. 'Cherri V is not humble', 'She goes on like she's heavy'. These are just some the things that have been going around. Its nothing new that I've heard and until she sorts out that side of her characteristics/personality then it will always be a problem.

This is NOT a beef thing. I have strong opinions and these are my views on how I perceived yesterdays situation.

I hope the lady does take this and turn it into a positive (no doubt she will see this) and not affect her dreams.

7 comments:

  1. right. I've heard so much nonsense about you and finally I come and read your blog to find this shit. I dont really care about Cherri V personally...but the fact you think you have any justification in your "opinion"...Its like a piece of dog shit going "oi mate, in my opinion I think you should leave me here on the floor rather than scooping me up!?" YOU ARE A NO BODY! you hang around with ppl who are in the industry in hope that you might get lucky. To have an opinion with chicks dying their hair....really?! since when were you a style icon??? since you lost weig....oh wait...no no your still a little fatty....oh wait was it when you did..no no, u dont really do much in fashion or style do you....seen you out ...im sure Cherri V could give you some style tips....

    and - So many people have said the same thing about the female artist. Ex-friends, industry heads and even fans... There's artists out there who have had #1 Hits and are successfully big in the game. 'Cherri V is not humble', 'She goes on like she's heavy'. These are just some the things that have been going around.

    what kind of feeble pussy move is that?! loool. Thats probably shit you've said...

    You are in an industry where MANY people will have an 'opinion' about your music down to the shape of your big toe. As an artist, you should take the opinions, evaluate it and turn it into a positive.

    yes "people" being industry heads.... people who know about music and fashion and talent. Not some lonely fool who chats more gas then a austrians mans fart after a meal.

    If your comments had any substance then maybe you wouldnt offend people...and maybe if you were slightly more humble people would take you seriously.

    Stans, Fans & Beggits'

    mate your best friends cuss you and call you a begfriend.

    But anyway, this is just my opinion! many people have to deal with it, cheryl cole, rhianna...so you should know about that! ;) toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with the comment above... Its absolutely hilarious when people like you feel like they can comment. You don't actually do ANYTHING! You claim to be a dancer but you don't really have "the look" to be out there, so you do the odd bit of choreography for "up and coming" artists, for free, and the routines are nothing to write home about! I've been on the scene for a hot minute and have NEVER seen you in a show!

    Focus on perfecting (in your case sorting out) you look and your craft, cos you're a grown man with not much going for you. Other peoples fame will not rub off on you!

    Who cares about Cherri V's hair? Is it directly affecting your life? No.

    The next thing you're going to do is go on twitter and bitch about these comments, as you do, inevitably you will talk about haters. There is a difference between being disliked and having haters. You're disliked, there is nothing to be jealous of, or threatened by. You're a nobody!

    Hold tight a certain guy who exposed you the other day:
    "@MannyUK:
    @cherriv don't even respond to that waste! He sweats oil, gets jooked in parks, has bleeding gums, smells like sewer & is FAT!"

    Summed you up perfectly mate. I would consider adding that to the resume you so often go on about! Now get a life and blog about something cultural or positive, cos right now its full of brown-nosing and general negative nonsense.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the end of the day the way I see it, your opinion is your opinion. Whether that is mine is a different matter.

    But I will say I've met Cherri V on numerous occasions and she's been nothing but polite and courteous to myself and my colleagues. I don't know if you've met Cherri, but maybe hold onto the personality assassinations until you have personal experience of a person. We all come across different to different people, maybe they didn't click or maybe that person has their own agenda. Who really knows except for those that were in the room. Behind closed doors and all that.

    Either way, that's what I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHIT!! Can't a brother have an opinion!! Don't worry Mr, I think your opinion counts. I don't know you but I actually agree with a lot you wrote.

    I'm not going to speak to much on this because it is stupid and I wouldn't care if Cherri V took a long walk off a short bridge!!

    All I'm saying is the man is entitled to his opinion, he's a blogger, Perez Hilton is good for nothing but has a lot to say about people who are good for something!! They're bloggers, it's their job to have an opinion, no matter how talented or not they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww capri...is that u stickin up for yourself? cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who ever this is posting negativity on this blog is being very spiteful. You are wasting time writing more on here than Capri has blogged.
    Its okay to be afraid of competition Capri is a great guy and I appreciate what his doing on here.

    The more negativity Capri gets just makes his job so much easier for him!

    P.S I was the one that said "Capri is not one to mess with" its nice that ur stalking our twitter accounts. Thanks

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  7. first time reading your blog..and you are entitled to you opinion..simple as..

    it was a comment about hair colour..that lead to more comments...its part of the industry...

    I agree the red hair doesn't suit her...but then again who are we to comment...we're just bloggers!!
    www.rachyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete