Monday 12 March 2012

NEW VIDEO: Alexandra Burke - Talk That Talk (Rihanna Cover)!

Everybody who knows me or follows me on twitter will by now know that I am far from an Alexandra Burke fan. I'm a fan of her vocals but its the music she releases that makes me cringe.


Burke's VEVO channel have posted up a video of her performing an acoustic cover of Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk'. You would think covering an edgy urban pop song might make Alexandra Burke sound amazing right? Wrong. Yes vocally it is better than Rihanna but at points its flat and Rihanna gives it a certain 'swag' to the song which is what we love.


I wonder when will Alexandra Burke get a break? Out of all the Rihanna songs, 'Talk That Talk' is the least memorable one and this cover by Burke will be forgotten about just like her career may be soon.


Watch the video below and let me know what you guys think.


No comments:

Post a Comment